Sign up to get your FREE GUIDE to Eating Right for Your Age
TRANSFORM Weight Loss & Wellness
Designed for midlife women (40+) who want to lose weight, look great, and feel great… like they used to. The TRANSFORM Weight Loss & Wellness program is an easy to implement step-by-step guided program that will teach you how to think about your nutrition and lifestyle in a whole new way so that you will look and feel great now, and well into the future.
The TRANSFORM program is right for you if:
- You’re frustrated because you’ve discovered that your old methods of losing weight just don’t work anymore
- You feel fat, frumpy, and foggy-brained
- Your metabolism seems sluggish
- You can’t figure out what to eat
- You’re confused by all the conflicting nutrition and health information out there
- You feel old
- You don’t know how to cope with your midlife body
- You have health issues you can no longer ignore
TRANSFORM Weight Loss & Wellness is a whole-foods based nutrition and lifestyle program that is tailored to your real life. This isn’t a ‘diet’ that you can’t wait to end. TRANSFORM is a three month training and education program that begins with what you eat, then addresses aspects of your lifestyle, too, such as stress levels, quality of sleep, physical activity, habits, relationships, and most important, your mindset.
You’ll discover what has been stopping you from losing weight for good and what will enable you to lose weight and feel great like you used to. The TRANSFORM program can be a total lifestyle makeover or just some tweaks to your current diet and lifestyle and will progress at your pace so you’re not overwhelmed. How the program unfolds is based upon your individual, real life needs.
TRANSFORM Weight Loss & Wellness can help you:
- Lose body fat while maintaining lean muscle mass
- Know exactly what to eat now and into the future
- Eliminate your hunger and cravings
- Know how to order in restaurants, deli’s, fast food chains, and shop in a grocery store, health food store, and farmer’s market
- Increase your energy levels
- Understand your midlife body
- Let go of habits that don’t work for you anymore
- Feel great about the way you look and feel
- Be back in control of your weight and wellness
You'll get expert support and guidance along with everything else you need to lose weight, look great, and feel great... like you used to.
- Assessment of current diet, lifestyle, habits, and medical/family history
- Set realistic weight and wellness goals
- Body Composition Analysis
- Getting Started Action Plan
- Detox Kit
- TRANSFORM PlayBook/Action Plans tailored to your goals and needs
- Step-by-step instructions and guidance
- Meal planner, shopping list, recipes, resource list
- Easy to understand nutrition fundamentals and education
- Weekly Accountability and support
- Weekly Nutrition and lifestyle counseling
- Weekly Food Diary analysis
- Weekly Goals/Successes/Obstacles Analysis
- Supplement recommendations
- Email/Text support (duration of program)
- Grocery Store Tour
- Real•Life Midlife newsletter subscription
- Available in person or by phone.
- Three months/13 weekly sessions
TRANSFORM for Couples
Success is even easier for couples. The TRANSFORM Weight Loss & Wellness program is actually simpler to implement when you’ve got your own ‘in-house’ partner working with you. Mutual support, inspiring one another, and effortless decision-making about what foods to buy and prepare and where to dine out are just some of the advantages of working together to lose weight and improve your health. It’s easier to create new healthy habits and get rid of old ones, like emotional eating, when you’re working toward a common goal and are committed to your partners success, as well as your own.
"I want to thank you for all the wonderful education about nutrition and managing stress you have given me."
– Lorna G, New York, NY
"Carol’s program is all inclusive. She deals not only with weight loss but with total health."
– Tamara T. Brooklyn, NY
"You have changed my life and I will be thanking you for it when I am watching my grand children grow up!"
– Whitney C, New York, NY